Last night I didn’t post because of two things. One, I was attempting to put up the girls’ pool for the summer and two, I was frustrated with number one. We had put it up once already and came home from a day away to see it almost empty. We thought it may have been the one set of neighbors in the neighborhood that are….okay there is no nice way to say it. They are trouble.
However, after struggling to get it up last night and having the pool at a slant (which we tried to alleviate), we woke this morning to an almost empty pool. Again. And I, was so angry at that stupid pool. Why can’t it just do what it is suppose to and hold water. What is so hard about this? You were made to hold water, you want to hold water, and yet…you do not hold water. I’m perplexed!
I know that it has to do with the angle of the driveway. Yet, we can’t put it on the grass (Landlord rules), therefore we tried twice on the driveway….without success. Now we have to figure out where to go from here. Do we have absolutely no pool (which could make for a rough summer) or do we get a smaller one that won’t care about the slant of the driveway. I’m not sure which the right answer is yet, but we have to decide soon. It’s hot out and the girlies want to swim. I need to know what to tell them, but again…I’m perplexed. What is your opinion?? See…when in need I go to you.
Why must my life be filled with frustration?? I tried to create a poll and it just gave me issues. Not sure why and at this point of almost 11:00pm, I don’t care to figure it out.
Instead…I will ask you to leave your answer in the comments please.
Question: What to do with the pool situation.
- Go without a pool. The girls will adjust. And in case they don’t adjust, put money to the side to aide in paying for their therapy.
- Buy a smaller pool and hope it works out with driveway.
- Smash up driveway and put in new less slanty one.
- Who needs a pool? When I was younger, I didn’t have a pool and I’m just fine. In fact, I wasn’t even given water. I also had to walk up hill both ways to school and on the way home I would have to carry water in my cupped hands to feed the family…
- Other: Let me know what you think!